Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sorry for the Very Long Pause . . .


I apologize for the very long pause here at fencepostsitter. Let’s just say it has been a hell of a spring-into-summer. Didn't want to push pause, but it just kind of happened.
I’ll bring everyone up to date soon.

But without giving too much away (after all, there is a touch of drama, scary narrative, heroes, a couple of villains, cheering, fantastic luck and a warm tale of redemption). Well, maybe that’s a bit much, but I have spent nearly three months in the hospital after suffering a serious health setback. All is better now and I’m getting some physical therapy, feeling good and starting to chomp at the bit to get home and re-establish my life. It has been a long and somewhat bumpy road . . .

I’ve spent some time putting together article ideas . . . some of which will follow a bit of my road to recovery and the second chance I’ve been giving after a health “crash.”
I appreciate your patience and I’ll start writing again soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment